Who is this diabolical group and how can they be stopped!!!

On 9/3/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
All of you guys out there who have joined the RCSE supposedly are interested in building and flying RC sailplanes (can't always tell from the content of your posts :-).

The point of the LSF Achievement Task program is to trick us!  It is a conspiracy that I have decided to expose to all of the RCSE and the RC soaring world!

You all thought it had to do with guys bragging about filling in the form, but during my travels I uncovered the truth about the whole thing....and its not pretty.

The League is a bunch of elitist who have nothing but their own interests at heart!

These guys rigged this whole step by step program in order to create more competent pilots to fly with...that sure sounds innocent, but DON"T be fooled!!!!

Sounds like they really want us all to progress, but in fact they want to cheat us from all the fun stuff of soaring!
For instance LSF1  It ain't about soaring, its about landing!!!!  Yep, right off the bat they try to cheat us out of climbing trees, or throwing weighted lines to retrieve our sailplanes.  Who says we didn't WANT to smash our sailplanes into our knees or take those healthy long walks to retrieve our sailplanes...no the League wants us to do it all their way....landing near our feet, or right on a spot,,,,, I say that its boring!  There isn't anything as gracefull as a sailplane cartwheeling along the ground!

Want proof of their plan?  LSF2 tricks us into putting our sailplanes nose even closer to spots, but this level is where it gets diabolical....you see the League guys hate flying with lousy pilots, guys who fly right through lift and can't seem to get 5 minute flights in 30min air...LSF2 makes you stay up for time!

Each level tricks that guy who was happy as a turd floating around the sky all day, then whacking his sailplane at the end, providing him with hours of enjoyable and relaxing rebuild time....tricks him into recognizing air, making use of it and teaching him how to thread his sailplane safely thru the trees right to his feet.

I say it is the LSF that has caused us all to gain weight!  All that landing righ next to our selves, no climbing trees, no digging noses out of the ground....

So there LSF, you tried for years to trick me into learning to control model sailplanes with precision and to read air, but I resisted....but be warned soaring public...in the end they got me...apparently resistance is futile... cuz now that I've started the whole task achievement thing, how do you stop?

Did you do an LSF task today?
Gordy