Harley,

I like the looks of the plane and the solidness of the construction but it is an intimidating build.  Especially the wings and RDS.  (can you get 90 degree flaps with RDS?)  Anyway, I like the idea of NOT buying european moldies and keeping the money here...  And the knowledge...

Thanks for the pages, and one of these days I hope to build one of these babies...

Jay

Please excuse if a duplicate.

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to soaring-request@airage.com.  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format