Where is Tom Nagel when we need to break log jams like this (with his quick
wit)?????

Must be the precursor for the annual Bambidon vs. PETA people, followed by the
downwind turn debate and then the annual 'Hate Sal' thread.

Help me out people, have I missed any upcoming discussion topics here?

Where is Gordy with a 'what have you flown lately'?

obligatory soaring content:

Tri-State Soaring finished the season this past Sunday with a contest in
Pittsburgh's Hartwood Acres.  Pete Carr kept his death grip on the season
totals in both Unlimited and RES.  Reece Brock won unlimited for the day and
Dale Soergel won RES.

Thanks to everyone who flew with us this year!

Kevin

www.ts3.org