From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 1:47 PM
To: Soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] Best...Wing Tape and Hinge tape is at

Hilaunch has the best hinge tape, thin no stretch and takes a back hoe to get it loose from the surfaces, clear too.
Nothing better for rudder hinges or wing surfaces, great for hatch cover hinges too.

Best Wing Tape goes to Planes Wings and Things....if you can get in touch with him.

About  a 2" diameter roll of very clear and sticky stuff that holds even in winter condtions and the dampness we flew in this past weekend in Florida.

Just thought you'd like to know :-)
Gordy
Home for a few days