Hi all,
If it's available in your area, DHL is the shipper of choice now a days. And more importantly in most cases they will come to your door for pick-ups at no cost. I sent a large package weighing 53 lbs. for a cost of only $37.00 from OR to Eastern TX. Ground transport in 4 days. You can set up an account and pay by check, cash; CC can only be done through the billing process , for all three ways you must know the weight, and 3 demeitions, pay the driver at pick-up. The driver has no way to do weight or do measurements at your door. They will bill you if you do not have info, so you must trust them. I find they are reliable in that regard.
  Try them.
By the way, that 53 pound package if it would have gone UPS would have cost me $87.00, Fed/Ex was only $63.00. The choice is clear in my mind!!!!!!
  Jerry Miller
  At home in Medford, OR
  Recuperating from hernia operation this morning at 8:00AM home by 10:00

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am so pissed at UPS (~$750,000/year) I am attempting to have our company switch to another carrier.
Quoting Anker Berg-Sonne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Here's our latest UPS horror story. My wife had ordered three boxes of foam wreath cores. Two of them arrived when expected, and the third arrived several days later. Upon opening the box all the cores were broken. It turns out UPS crushed the original box, poured the broken contents into another box, and then proceeded to deliver the (now unblemished exterior) box as if nothing had happened.

Geez!

Anker

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME
turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are
generally NOT in text format

Simon Van Leeuwen
PnP Systems - The E-Harness of Choice
Radius Systems