Hello,

First there is something strange : I insert a bootable Sandisk Cruizer USB
key, but when plug my net6501-30, it says "No Boot device available, enter
monitor.".

Is it normal ?

I've tried to install Debian Squeeze (downloaded a file especially done to
install on USB key.
When I type "boot 81" I see "ISYSLINUX 4.02 debian-20101014 EDD Copyright
(C) 1994-2010 H. Peter Anvin et al", then the screen clears, then I have
garbage on the screen, I can't do anything.

I have seen on Internet people that have managed to install Debian Squeeze
on a Net6501.....
I can't install anything, always garbage after "boot 81".
Been searching for a week without success.

I begin to think my net6501-30 is damaged...

Thank you for your help,

Eric