2007/10/8, Ge@@ru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>  i have some questions about use of outbound mode.
> Usually when an user agent send a register message open an ephemeral
> port and send message to port 5060. With sofia-sip library it is
> possible use port 5060 (as source port) to send message?

As I mentioned in IRC that it is not possible to do that currently but
you have to modify the tport module (and then re-compile the library).

You can try to modify the function tport_tcp_init_secondary() in
tport_type_tcp.c, the function is called after the socket used to make
the connection is created but before connect() is called. So, you
check that accepted is zero and then call bind() with suitable port
number. (Or you can just not to zero susa.su_port before bind in
tport_base_connect() in tport.c, and see what happens)..

The problem here is that the socket implementations vary on different
platforms, so many simply won't let you bind() a socket to same port
that you are listen()ing.

> Still, to enable outbound traffic i must use NUTAG_OUTBOUND tag of
> nua_register function?

???

Pekka.Pessi mail at nokia.com