2007/10/1, Stefan Leuenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I can think of two possible solutions for this problem:
>
> 1.      sent the INVITE to the phone-application only on nua_i_state
> (instead of nua_i_invite). Currently I am reluctant to do so since the
> documentation of nua_i_invite states that there are call flows (e.g. "Third
> party call control" ) that do not contain SDP in the invite message (and
> thus I guess that I won't get the nua_i_state event).

You get nua_i_state event always after nua_i_invite (because the
incoming INVITE changes the call state) so this is the best approach
in my opinion. You can save the incite event with nua_save_event() and
access the saved event data later with nua_event_data().

In retrospective separating the INVITE-related information to
different events was not the brightest thing to do, but then I think
we we only thinking use cases with simple UAs, not the B2BUAs. Perhaps
it would make sense to include the SOATAG_REMOTE_SDP() in the
nua_i_invite event, too.

Pekka.Pessi mail at nokia.com