Hi,

I would like to know how to get the tag of sip header to in early state.

After send *SIP/2.0 180 Ringing* message, the event nua_i_state is
generated with status 180.

But I can only get information about sip_to->a_tag in event nua_i_ack.

This problem don't happen in ICT, I can get the tag in event nua_r_invite.

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks.

--
Rogério dos Santos