On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 11:08 AM, Andreas Wehrmann <a.wehrm...@yandex.com>
wrote:

> Well, the complete SDP as a char string you want the stack to respond with.
> If you don't know what SDP is, you should probably read a little bit more
> about SIP in general:
>
> SIP: http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc3261.txt
> SDP: http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2327.txt
>
> I don't have too much time to look into this, but I think there are a lot
> of test programs that compile when you build Sofia.
>  Maybe you should start there, I believe there is a simple UA client among
> them...

​I spent a whole day going through the sources and another day I had spent
b4 posting the original thread. The only ua client that exists is in the
web site, and that is severely broken :-(
Not only that, i couldn't even find any legit client-side event handlers
(nua_i_invite, nua_i_state, etc.). I was able to progress a little from the
sources and the gcc warnings, but I am not even sure the changes I did are
correct.

This is going nowhere. I am sorry, i cannot spent any more time on it.
Getting another library :-(

Regards,