----- Original Message -----
From: "Gian"
Subject: [soft_radio] Re: LD-1 Discussion on Garage-shoppe.com Blog

>I know it may sounds or looks strange, but I have been assembling "ugly"
>style circuits using all or most SMD components, active and passive. A
>simple circuit of a 2xJ310 (MMBFJ310) is shown in a picture I will load in
>Photos

Gian,

That is really ugly!

Thanks for posting the picture, it shows another way of making things!

I see the latest on Garage-shoppe.com Blog gives a good description of the
griddle method but that does mean quite a lot of equipment for possibly just
mounting a few components. Practice must be necessary and finding the
correct, fresh paste at a reasonable price does not seem possible here.

73 Alan G4ZFQ