Hi

Assuming you are in the US, the stations the most useful stations will be 5,
10, and 15 MHz from WWV. They also transmit on 2.5 and 20 MHz. They transmit AM
voice along with various beeps and stuff.

Far more than you would ever want to know about WWV is available here:

http://tf.nist.gov/stations/wwv.html

Bob