--- In soft_radio@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Hirt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Alberto
>
> You wrote last year You intending 2006 to experiment with double
> H-mixer. Has You spare hours for this? How are the outcome of this
> work ?

 Hi Chris,

  after that message I started a collaboration with an American OM who
has taken upon him the task of doing new hardware development both for
an H-mode based mixer, and for a QSE. His results so far are
encouraging, in terms of IP3. When his hardware will be ready, at the
same time I will release a version of Winrad that supports it.

He asked me specifically to not reveal his name or call sign, as he
would like not to be flooded by emails asking for progresses, info, etc.

73  Alberto  I2PHD

Yahoo! Groups Links