--- In soft_radio@yahoogroups.com, "Roy J. Tellason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> You don't say what browser you're using,  but I tried it just now,
> was told (because I have it set to "ask every time") that the site
> wanted to set a cookie here,  which I denied,  and it then loaded.
> I'm using firefox here, under linux.

Same browser here, Firefox 1.5.0.6 under Windows (but this should not
matter), but the complaint did not come from Firefox, but from
ZoneAlarm, which, after the recent update, is now a bit paranoic about
which sites it allows me to visit... I have to re-establish my
mastership, *I* am in command, not *you* !   :-)

73  Alberto  I2PHD

Yahoo! Groups Links