--- In soft_radio@yahoogroups.com, FRANCIS CARCIA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wow,
>   You can get samples of the 1 gHz DDS....I have a beautiful 1 GHz.
SAW oscillator I would love to interface it to. fc

No, not me personally... Giuliano I0CG has received them from AD. He is
evaluating now whether to build a new DDS board with that component,
followed by his PAL with the divisor by 4, or to design a new board with
a couple of AD9951 or 54, wired in master/slave configuration, and
programmed to generate the I/Q components. My suggestion to him was in
favor of this latter solution, as you gain a factor 4, not only 2 as in
the case of the 1 GHz chip.

73  Alberto  I2PHD