--- In soft_radio@yahoogroups.com, "Adnan Yusuf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> my question is , is it possilbe to setup two soundcards to work
> simltaneously??I was thinking of using two soundcards to take the I
> and Q parts.I will be writting my own software in matlab.Its just the
> windows detecting both cards at the same time that I am concerned
> about.I am doing this because I dont think my soundcard has stereo mic
> input.

No, I don't think it is possible, due to timing differences between
the two cards. But I don't understand you. If you plan to add a second
sound card to your PC, who or what prevents you from adding a proper
stereo card ?

73  Alberto  I2PHD

P.S. In any case Windows has no problems in having multiple sound
cards active at the same moment. Only that you cannot use them as you
described.