On 6/29/2010 4:41 PM, Giancarlo Moda wrote:
/I have dowlloaded the last version but I have problem with error "List index out of bound". I do not have the output card selection./
Do you perhaps have Asio selected ? And maybe there are no Asio drivers on your PC ? That is the typical behavior of the Winrad version corresponding to the distributed source code ( I have modified this in my personal
version, not distributed).

If the answer to the above is "Yes", either choose WMME, or, as Andrea wrote, select "Reset default setting", which does the same.

73  Alberto  I2PHD