Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 13:48:50 +0200
Subject: Re: Extrude multiple curve
From: facialdel...@gmail.com
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

Yup ! Thank's a lot ! Not yet tested but thank you :) I'll let you know :)
On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 12:41 PM, Juan Brockhaus <juanxsil...@gmail.com> wrote:
btw, I had a .rar file with the scripts attached.
let me know if it didn't get through...

cheers,

Juan

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Juan Brockhaus <juanxsil...@gmail.com> wrote:
no...

but I have a script for that.
;-)

actually two scripts. one creates polymeshes, the other a nurbs surfaces.

- select all the curves you want to extrude on
- run script
- pick the curve you want to extrude

hope that helps.

cheers,