From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] on behalf of Gerbrand Nel
[g...@cannonballbunny.com]
Sent: 19 April 2012 10:38
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: test.

Hehehe, now leave that poor wall alone and go optimize that rig!!

On 2012/04/19 10:19 AM, Sandy Sutherland wrote:
And the old one - can you guys make our rigs do everything we ever saw in all
the combined cool rigs shown on vimeo and youtube AT THE SAME TIME, make
coffee, have fur on them so we can see intersections.......BUT STILL RUN AT
24fps when the play button is pressed!

Sigh.............................[rubs the sore spot on his forehead from the
incessant banging against the nearest walls]

S.

_____________________________
Sandy Sutherland
Technical Supervisor