+1 to that. Good luck everyone! It's sad, but I'm not surprised. I hope the
people in Singapore will have their jobs at least a year or two before the
complimentary coffee cup from Autodesk shows up. Unlike Greg, I don't think
anything good will come out from this (but he has always seen the glas half
full and not half empty).

But good news everyone! There are actually a lot of softwares out there
which is just longing for your expertise and knowledge. And lots of black
frames that needs content, and the frames doesn't give a **** what kind of
software you used :)

best regards
stefan andersson

--

*STEFAN ANDERSSON* // *Creative Director* // *Mad Crew AB* //
http://www.madcrew.se