I remember bringing this up a while back, talking about the lack of a
silver subscription and an imminent uk price jump. I believe Maurice
replied to say they were looking into it. However, since then it appears
its been basically shelved because softimage customers are mostly on
subscription and it could mean a revenue drop.

So that leaves UK customers with a 70% price increase from last year's
subscription. 70%!!! That's a huge amount, and will directly lead to me
cancelling my second licence (which was only used periodically) and
thinking hard about renewing the other. Given that commercials have had
budgets slashed I just can't justify spending that much on a yearly basis.
Its a shocking decision. Way to go Autodesk.

--
www.matinai.com