Raffael,

That's awesome news...     I've been waiting for another python workshop as
i wasn't able to take the others (honestly scripting wasnt in my head at
the time), but I've been trying to learn python for some months now and
this is just great news.

Can't wait to take a look at this training material, because I haven't
found anything related to python and xsi, other that the mentioned pdf.

Thanks a lot,

Orlando.