Hi Chris,

well, I don't want to be a pain - but I've used "Get Closest Points" quite
often and very successfully with both PointClouds and PolyMeshes.

I "mis-used" it to get an array of all Point Locations in the per-object
context (as I didn't know "Build Array From Set"  ... :-/ )

This node works for Polymeshes and Point Clouds, and sort-of-works for
Curves - but with wrong results.

So my reasoning is that this is a bug that should be logged.

I personally don't see a reason why this should work on polymeshes but not
on curves. But if that is the case then the node should turn red and not
work at all on Curves.

But regardless of this specific issue - what is the best way to formally
log a bug nowadays?

Thanks, Martin
--
        Martin Chatterjee