Hi guys/gals! Has anyone actually tried to rig/animate a model using this fiber to strand conversion method?

Chad Briggs
Element X Creative

On 5/9/2012 5:58 AM, Gerbrand Nel wrote:
Thanks guys :)
Will let you know if I hit a snag
On 2012/05/09 12:44 PM, Florian Eberle wrote:
hey Juhani, thanks for the plug :)

hi Gerbrand
up to now i didn't have any problems with the compounds, except for one report that says that sometimes zbrush messes up the objs on export, writing some #inf's to pointpositions. then the plugin fails to load the obj. never happened to me though. if you encounter problems you can post them here, i'm usually around lurking in the depth of the list.

cheers
--
Flo Eberle
Lead Modeling Artist/