Definitely missing stuff.

I sent a post about AFX cameras to Softimage and it is in the Archive on
Google Groups but has never made it to my new gmail account.

And I have also been banned for some reason or other. Not sure if
that is the ListProc doing that or MS spam filters blocking it.

Either way, something be busted.

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 8:34 AM, Grahame Fuller <grahame.ful...@autodesk.com