From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Tim Leydecker
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 2:56 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: ERROR : 2356 - This plug-in is not installed: ...

Hi guys,

I have a scene that has been shared but seems to have used Exocortex Fury at
some point.
For the task I´m dealing with, this is not required but the scene comes with
geometry and especially Pass&Render settings I´d like to keep and wouldn´t want
to rebuild from scratch.

ERROR : 2356 - This plug-in is not installed: Exocortex Fury Options

How can I make sure I correctly identify and delete any dependencies to the
above plug-in?

Would this be advisable or should I clean up by starting the (environment geo)
scene from scratch?

Cheers,

tim