From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] on behalf of Sebastian Kowalski
[l...@sekow.com]
Sent: 11 June 2012 19:21
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: caching points with royal render

hey list,

has anyone some experience in royal render and just caching stuff with
it?
i thought i could ask before i dive into the sdk.

just need royal render to open xsibatch on all clients, and wait for
my siOnEndScene Event script to finish and go to the next job..
ive never used rr before so excuse me if this is blatant.

thanks in advance