I can send you the slightly edited version I use if you like.
The original uses a deprecated version of the BitMapMaterial class.
As (my) comments on this pullrequest suggest I've updated it to use the
newer TextureMaterial.

As I've set it up now I use shapekey frames baked into the DAE (IE a
model/null with the keys as geometry).
Also I havent been able to get the SRT animation accross as of yet.
It seems the parser is a little unfinished there, it was my next step after
finally getting the shapes accross (well sort of).

Let me know if you'd like my DAEParser.as

I'd love to hear btw how you get on with skinning and skeletons.

gr.oO