Last week I had that Double Edge problem (check the mail list).
Guillaume saved me with that super compound :
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5533643/Softimage/Compounds/Delete%20Double%20Edges.xsicompound

Le 26/06/2012 18:22, Stefan Kubicek a écrit :
I was wondering the same. A very brief search didn't reveal anything useful,
so here's my humble attempt:

A vertex is non-manifold if more than two of its adjacent edges
do not share their second vertex with any other of said adjacent edge's second vertices.

At least that could be wrapped up in a selection filter easily :-)

Anyone know the logic to identify non-manifold verts? We all know what they look like, but what's the textbook definition? If I'm iterating vertices,
what defines them? I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it.