Yeah, Autodesk should have them do a case study or something. Lots of cool
work was done.

I can say we use Naiad, ICE and FumeFX for the water stuff. Marvelous
Designer for the cloth (Jamie Franks will know more if he's here).

AFAIK it was rendered with V-Ray with only one or two of the heavy particle
elements with Arnold.

<<image001.jpg>>