Never trust a bunny, while speaking about ICE it would be cool if they made
it a bit more uniformed to the rest of Softimage, allowing using to access
nodes through the object model.

was trying earlier to just set a value on an scalar node, and found that
even though i can see the Value in the explorer to update it when I have
the node in a variable is near to impossible using the OM methods, you have
to use the setValue command.

--
Simon Ben Anderson