From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Gustavo Eggert
Boehs
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 03:58 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: "Simulate Bullet Rigid Bodies" evaluates even when condition is
False?!

Workaround... cant you use States for what you are after?
You could use a Simple State (which has a simulate port)
2012/7/10 Grahame Fuller
<grahame.ful...@autodesk.com<mailto:grahame.ful...@autodesk.com>>
I couldn't repro your results in my quick tests. I got a few rogue particles
moving when using If - a couple might have been self-collisions but others were
puzzling. Mute was more reliable.

IsPassiveRigidBody also worked well. Did you remember to set their
PointVelocity and AngularVelocity to zero? Passive RBDs don't react to forces
but they do update based on velocity.

gray