Hi Szabolcs, Thanks for your reply.

Image Crop is 0,1,0,1 and this isn't happening in only one scene, but in
new scenes too.

How to repro this in Softimage 2010, 2011, 2012 :

Prepare a TGA and a PSD with different images.
Create a Cube or something.
Assign it a material like Phong.
Add a Texture and UV, and choose the TGA file.
Now, open the source image and change the TGA file with a PSD file.
Don't create a new source image, just change the linked file.

Nothing changes in the Viewport, or Image Clip Transform tab, or MentalRay
rendering.
The TGA image is still there.

Now, save the scene and reopen it. There you have your PSD.

No problem with other formats, only PSDs.

I guess this is some kind of bug that was fixed in 2013 version because
only in 2013 works fine.

M.Yara