SOFTIMAGE|ÜberTage 2012  Friday, September 28th 2012 in Siegen/Germany

The line-up for SOFTIMAGE|ÜberTage 2012:

*Polynoid GmbH*, Berlin/Germany : "Making of.."

*Eric Mootz*, Developer at Mootzoid, Saarbrücken/ Germany : "emFluid5"

*Sehsucht GmbH*, Hamburg/Germany : "Making of.."

*Kamen Livlov*, Developer V-Ray for Softimage at Chaosgroup, Sofia/Bulgaria: "V-Ray for Softimage"

*Andy Nicholas*, Senior TD at The Mill, London/UK: "Understanding maths and physics in production"

*Helge Mathee*, Developer at FabricEngine, Hamgurg/Germany: "FabricEngine and Softimage"

(presenters and/or topics might change)

EVENT SPECIAL FOR ALL VISITORS - EVENT SPECIAL FOR ALL VISITORS - EVENT SPECIAL FOR ALL VISITORS

Visitors of the Softimag|ÜberTage 2012 will get a
* 25% discount from the end user price of "V-Ray for Softimage Full Commercial license"!!* This offer can not be mixed with other discounts or promotions concerning this product (e.g. 10Y promos). You will receive your discount voucher directly at our meeting in Siegen. It will be valid one month starting from the 28th of September.

REGISTER NOW!

http://www.softimage-uebertage.de//pages/register.php

Hope to see you in Siegen!!

http://www.softimage-uebertage.de