We are going to render some stuff in Arnold and some in Mental Ray, but both should react to the same formula. In the end, we are passing an AngularVelocity rotation value.

Merci pour ton temps Francois. C'est bien gentil.

-Mathieu

Francois Lord wrote:
It's all in Arnold, I suppose?
I remember fiddling with this. Let me see if I can find something.