From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] on behalf of Steven Caron
[car...@gmail.com]
Sent: 02 August 2012 20:51
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: render flavor for architecture rendering

i VERY much like arnold renderer, but i think you might find arnold to be
problematic with some interior shots. vray and mental ray's caching options can
go a long way for arch vis.

interiors?

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Sandy Sutherland
<sandy.sutherl...@triggerfish.co.za<mailto:sandy.sutherl...@triggerfish.co.za>>
wrote:
Cough......ARNOLD.............cough...........without a doubt......

Speaking from experience.

S.

Sandy Sutherland
Technical Supervisor