yeah. same here.
on a bunch of cards lately, quadro as well as geforce. but i thought i am to
dump or lazy or both to configure them properly..

one object with 10 millions polygons, no problem, 10 million objects with one
polygon..not so good..
and even lower object counts.
i had my joys with maya every time i had to export a car model to soft. we all
know how much parts these fellas have, but maya performing smoothly. not so
soft. usernormals and such . . .