well...

"Autodesk will not continue to market and sell Naiad as a standalone
product but it is anticipated that certain Naiad technology may find
its way into future Autodesk offerings. As of this time, there are no
new product or offering announcements pertaining to the Autodesk
software portfolio."

"...may find its way..."?????

This statement tells me that they are quite far from getting that
integration working. We were using Naiad for a test for a feature
film. And by the looks of it, we will be going to RealFlow/Houdini
right now. I don't understand why they had to kill it, it was a
functional product. And we were able to render it with Arnold.....
*sniff*....

regards
stefan

--