Thx Rob for the reply,

We finally switched to alembic until the next wall :). I keep the idea in my bag for when I'll have to face the next project with Icecache ;).

Cheer!

*Dominik Kirouac // SHED **
*3D Artist / FX - SIMULATION
1410, RUE STANLEY, 11E ÉTAGE MONTRÉAL (QUÉBEC) H3A 1P8
T 514 849-1555 <tel:514%20849-1555> F 514 849-5025 <tel:514%20849-5025> WWW.SHEDMTL.COM <http://www.shedmtl.com/>