Congratulations for your window!

I'm going to try to answer some points, for the rest I would need more time
to look them:

2) *Proper Tool Termination*

Try one thing and tell me if you are still loosing memory. Make these
changes:

def MultiImporter_Qt_Execute():
    sianchor = sip.wrapinstance(long(sianchor), QWidget)     #With QDialog
works too, but all what i've done, i've done in that way. Anyway, QDialog
inherit from QWidget :D
    dialog = MuiltImporterDialog(uifilepath, sianchor)             #The
parent used to be specified as last argument, change your init declaration
if you still want this in that order.
    dialog.show()

I don't know why you are creating so many things. You don't need to create
an intermediate dialog. I think that this is what remains alive.

3) *Weird FileBrowser* *Look*
*
*
The same has happend to me. I have changed the style and the palette. You
have also changed the stylesheet.
I haven't tried yet, but I wanted to save the previous palette before
changing it  and apply it to the file browser. It will look like as a
normal window, but I think it would be better that the frankestein.

Bye
*
*
*