From: Daniel H
Sent: 03-Sep-12 17:19
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Rumors about 3ds Max and MotionBuilder

Rumors are a-fly'in around Twitter and the Web about the possible fate of
3ds Max and MotionBuilder. I can't imagine Autodesk ever decommissioning
3ds Max since it has such a high user base. With all of the recent Autodesk
upheaval I'm a bit concerend about where Softimage will end up, although it
seems SI can't be killed and has survived worse. I guess we will see how
all of these rumors pan out. ***Long live Softimage!***

http://www.reddit.com/r/vfx/comments/z8o09/autodesk_is_no_longer_going_to_develop_3dsmax_and

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=59&t=1068562&page=1&pp=15

Daniel
VFXM