Cheers!

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Raffaele Fragapane
Sent: Tuesday, 4 September 2012 12:16 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: pointclouds as forces

Grab the velocity of the first and use it as a force in the second? Either by
id matching/cloning, or closest point.
On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Nick Angus
<n...@altvfx.com<mailto:n...@altvfx.com>> wrote:
Hi folks, I remember doing this a while back and have completely forgotten the
workflow. I want to emit points from an existing pointcloud, then advect them
with the motion of the existing cloud.
I seem to remember there was a way to plug the first pointcloud into the forces
node of the second cloud. I can't for the life of me remember how though...

Cheers, Nick

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it and
let them flee like the dogs they are!