From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Stefan Andersson
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 10:41 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: In case you missed it.

My first 3D application was 3d studio r4, couldn't get anywhere. Then I learned
Amapi and Electric Image and came a bit further :)

However.... Maya isn't that bad. Gotten used to it over the years and I'm quite
bilingual these days.

People who started with Prism deserve a price though.

regards
stefan andersson

--
stefan andersson - digital janitor - http://sanders3d.wordpress.com