From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] on behalf of Szabolcs Matefy
[szabol...@crytek.com]
Sent: 12 September 2012 10:38
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: Clip time property expression is not refreshing..

Hi Chris,

Our first solution was to create a selfinstalling property and set the value
via those paramteres, and it worked. The second solution was to use the Hold
function of the Clip, so before and after Hold was set to a huge value, and it
worked. It looks like that if the clip is not active on the frame when the
parameter is adjusted, the expression doesn’t refresh.

Thanks for logging!

Cheers

Szabolcs