Yep, I'm still skulking in the shadows, a trail of turbuliSed, RPC rendered
smoke curling out from my silhouette.  Currently being Debbie McGee to
Anthony Martin's Paul Daniels ; )  We're having a wizard time!

There are loads of us Softy freelancers around, fear not Tekano.   We're
way cooler than the Maya lot too.

And as I always say....don't drink from the mainstream ; )

Olly x