Fantastic! Thanks Luc- Eric!

soooo.... anyone got zbump lying around?

hehe, just kidding I'm sure I'll find it.

On 14/09/2012 15:31, Luc-Eric Rousseau wrote:
that thread says zbump shader

On Friday, September 14, 2012, Matt Lowery wrote:

    Hi all,

    I have this error when I try and open an old scene

    CLSID\{9AFA7C59-35C8-4FEO-A23A-B3FA2A177614}

    So I google the error and I get a hit from xsi base. A tantilizing
    hit as it hints at knowing which shader/ plug in is missing, bit
    of course I can't got to xsi base becasue of the stupid malware
    issue. DOH!

    I've been through the list on the old xsi wiki and I can't find
    this CLSID error on there.

    So my question is... does anyone by chance know what this error is
    looking for? Can anyone actually get onto xsibase.com
    <http://xsibase.com>?

    Any help greatly appreciated.

    m@