Hi Sajjad,

back from my vacation - hence the late reply. ;-)

What I did not mention in my initial mail(s) is that we stopped trying to
switch workgroups on the fly *via events* a while ago because this also
reliably crashed on our side.

We've been using a custom loader/saver dialog for a number of years now and
in there I can act upon the button onClicked() handler to call my workgroup
switching code.

My gut feeling is that these might be two different bugs/problems.

Cheers, Martin

--
       Martin Chatterjee

[ Freelance Technical Director ]