When I say it's broken I mean that the compiled scripted operator that gets applied to the curve of the spine no longer works. So instead on the base of the curve staying attached to the hip bone, it simple moves around with the hip controller, basically disconnecting it from the hips. Like I said I've worked around the problem so it's not holding anything up.

I've sent it off to AD, and we'll see what comes of that.