Yes, we've seen it before, and 99% of the time it was a glitch in the
pipe/tools or something unforeseen rather than Soft randomly deciding to
add one.
The last one created used to supersede all for us, I doubt that's changed.

Reloads with some model related events are the easiest thing to slip on
creating them, close second renaming/reconnecting things at different
stages.

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!