WoopWoop!  Awesome!  Get that sucker made!

--
*darren macpherson | 3d artist | +2772 355 0924 | **www.darrenmacpherson.com <http://www.darrenmacpherson.com>********| dar...@darrenmacpherson.com <mailto:dar...@darrenmacpherson.com> | **skype: darren.macpherson*

On 2012/11/09 09:27 PM, Marc-Andre Carbonneau wrote:

I don't know if you guys can still call it MAX with so many scripts and plugins holding things together. ;)

The important thing is the results. Right. And Blur does deliver amazing results.

*From:*softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com [mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] *On Behalf Of *Jeremie Passerin
*Sent:* 9 novembre 2012 14:08
*To:* softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
*Subject:* Re: the goon kickstarter.

Yeah Steven remembers well ;-)

Rigging and Animation is all Softimage, the rest is mainly Max.

On 9 November 2012 11:03, Steven Caron <car...@gmail.com <mailto:car...@gmail.com>> wrote:

before i left...

modeling, 3dsmax, one guy might still use softimage, shaun.
texturing and shading are done in 3dsmax for use in vray
layout, mostly 3dsmax some softimage.
rigging and animation, softimage
environment modeling, 3dsmax
lighting and rendering, 3dsmax and vray
FX mostly max, one guy uses softimage on occasion, kosnik